Instruction for REGISTRATION
If you would like to attend our Conference, please fill out the Registration form and settle the payment for the Conference fee.
Instruction for ACCOMPANYING PERSON
If you would like to attend our Conference as an accompanying person, please fill out the Registration form for Accompanying person and settle the payment for the Accompanying person conference fee.
|Early bird registration until 10 May 2017||After 10 May 2017||On-site registration|
|Full delegate fee||€400||€450||€500|
|Daily registration fee||€150||€200||€250|
|Accompanying person fee||€150||€200||€250|
Conference fee will include
- Abstract book
- Conference Material
- Choice of over 20 sessions
- Access to all exhibits
- Welcome party 9.October 2017.
- Attendance Conference 10,11,12. October 2017.
- Coffee breaks 10,11,12. October 2017.
- Lunches 10,11,12. October 2017.
- Cultural Event 10, 11 October 2017.
- Gala dinner 12.October 2017.
- Post-Conference Seminar Safe School in Safe Community
- The certificate fee is just for the first author. If other authors want to receive the paper acceptance certificate, they should pay €15 individually.
- Deadline for abstract submission: 10 June 2017
- End of early bird registration: 10 May 2017
- Deadline for Traveling seminar submission: 10 June 2017
- The 23rd International Safe Communities Conference: 10- 12 October 2017
- Traveling seminar: 13 October 2017
- Post-conference seminar – Safe School in Safe Community: 14 October 2017
Professor Mirjana Milankov, MD, PhD
+381 65 83 93 111
If you have questions about 23rdInternational safe Communities Conference, please email us at email@example.com